Yekpay respects the privacy of its customers' and uses its best effort to ensure the protection of their personal information, complies with all applicable legislation relating to the Protection of Personal Information and implements the following 'Privacy and Data Protection Policy'. The following articles set out which customer data we collect on our website, for what purposes we collect such data, how we use such information, how you can change such information, your preferences for our communication with you as well as how we ensure the protection of such personal data, what type of personal information and for what purpose we process as well as your rights relating to your personal data.
If you subscribe to our e-bulletins and website which announce our services and campaigns, we will need to collect some of your personal information to serve you better such as your name, family name, e-mail address, phone number, gender, date of birth, personal interests, billing and delivery addresses. Other than that, statistical data such as frequency and duration of your visit of the website, times of ordering and IP address at the time of ordering, statistics about product pages visited and ordered products are collected and used in order to analyze your visitor actions and preferences. Accordingly, we collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- To create a private account for you on Yekpay website (e.g. your name, email)
- To process your orders through online services (e.g. your name, address, date of birth)
- To send SMS notifications to inform you about deliveries (e.g. your cell phone number)
- To send marketing offers such as news bulletin and catalogs (e.g. your e-mail address, name and mail address)
- To inform you about delivery problems relating to your ordered products (e.g. your phone number, street address)
- To respond to your queries and inform you about new or changed services (e.g. your e-mail address)
- To analyze your personal information so that we can provide you with marketing offers and information that fits your preferences (e.g. Your e-mail address, shopping habits)
- To verify that you are of legal age for online shopping (e.g. your date of birth)The credit card information used for placing your order shall never be kept or stored in our system.
The data collected by the website shall be used for the following purposes:
- To process and complete ordering processes and to ensure communication with our customers
- To provide information about products, services, campaigns and promotions
- To gain a better understanding of our customers shopping preferences
- To carry out trend and statistical analyses
- To reinforce website security
The data collected on the website may be shared with or disclosed to partner companies (companies providing cargo, call center, database services), group companies of Yekpay and relevant governmental authorities where law so requires, in order to better serve our customers and fulfill our obligations towards customers. However, your data is in any case protected by Yekpay and we also make sure that such companies with which your information is shared to protect and ensure privacy of the same level for your personal data.
Other than that, your personal information is never disclosed to any third parties, whether real persons or legal entities, and not used or sold for any commercial purpose.
If you wish to opt out of cookies or wish to be informed when used, you can adjust the setting on web browser.
Yekpay also uses analysis tools for such purpose such as Google, Facebook and Twitter.
By applying required settings on your browser or application or related operating system (iOS, Android, Windows) you may prevent the transfer of such data, but this may lead to problems relating to the inquiry, use or functionality of the offered content or service.
Yekpay respects the privacy of its customers personal information and uses its best efforts using the latest technology to ensure the same. All physical, electronic and managerial measures are adopted to ensure the security of our system. All data is stored and backed up in secure servers at home and abroad.
The data obtained through our website our transferred via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology that ensures secure transfer of data. On pages where you provide your payment details on our website, you will notice that at the far right on the address line (depending on the browser you use) there appears the image of a lock or key and the first letters appearing on this address line change from http to https. If you see this, you can be sure that our website is on secure servers.
You have the right to seek information about the personal data we collect about you. If your personal information is incomplete, irrelevant or incorrect, you are entitled to request the correction or deletion of such data. You can always revoke your consent for the personal information used for marketing purposes (e.g. Sending news bulletins or sending offers to your e-mail address).
If you choose to opt out of e-bulletin subscription at any time, you can easily opt out from the e-bulletin subscription by clicking on the link 'If you do not wish to receive such emails, please click to unsubscribe' appearing in e-bulletins which we send to you on a regular basis.
Also, you can also request to unsubscribe by submitting a notice to [email protected] with your membership email.
You can get in touch with us using the following contact details:
Beyazıt Mah. Kalpakçılarbaşı cad. Sandal Bedesteni Çarşısı No: 20-22 iç kapı No: 5 Fatih, istanbul
+90 (0212) 528 10 20
+90 (0212) 912 31 06
By subscribing to this website, I hereby agree, represent and declare that I have read this Privacy and Data Security policy, and expressly consent for the storing, processing, transfer to abroad, and retention of my personal data in such manners as specified herein this Privacy and Data Security Policy.